Friday, February 8, 2008

blogging for the sake of blogging

OK so I don't have alot to say, I'm stuggling with the idea that I have to come up with something interesting to write about or I'm just wasting space. There is also the delema of what to write about, if I spend all the time discussing beer and whiskey you'll wonder how much does the guy drink, and if I go stream of concence on how I search out the details of small record label info I will again bore you to tears. I have decided not to worry about it, so if you don't find any of this interesting that's OK I'm still learning to write so check back in a few months or years and see if I've gotten any better and developed any kind of style.

Hopefully the snow will start going away soon and the bicycle content will go up. I did get out for a breakfast ride last week and that helps.

No comments: